Verb I or T formal uk ekˈspætrieɪt us ekˈspeɪtrieɪt to move from your own country or to cause someone to. Googles service offered free of charge instantly translates words phrases and web pages between English and over. N usually ɛksˈpeɪtriɪt verb transitive verb intransitive Word forms. Verb I or T formal us ekˈspeɪtrieɪt uk ekˈspætrieɪt to move from your own country or to cause someone to. To banish a person from his or her native country To withdraw oneself from residence in ones native country To withdraw oneself from allegiance to..
Verb I or T formal uk ekˈspætrieɪt us ekˈspeɪtrieɪt to move from your own country or to cause someone to. Googles service offered free of charge instantly translates words phrases and web pages between English and over. N usually ɛksˈpeɪtriɪt verb transitive verb intransitive Word forms. Verb I or T formal us ekˈspeɪtrieɪt uk ekˈspætrieɪt to move from your own country or to cause someone to. To banish a person from his or her native country To withdraw oneself from residence in ones native country To withdraw oneself from allegiance to..


Komentar
Posting Komentar